Own production of corrugated materials for packaging products is one of the advantages of “Elgraf” ltd. We buy raw materials from the leading European producers of paper such as : W. Hamburger GmbH (Germany), Stora Enso Poland S. A. (Poland) and others. We are getting high quality raw materials in time thanks to the long term cooperation and worm partner relations.
- different types of corrugated materials
- samples of products
- die-cutting stamp
A wide range of corrugated materials of our own production is used for making of different types of packaging.
We offer the next types of corrugated materials of white and brown colors:
- 2-layered flute
- 3-layered flute
- 5-layered flute
For making such corrugated materials we also use different types of waves: B, С and Е, that provide necessary durability of the concrete packing.
- Type E – micro corrugated cardboard (1,3 - 2 mm)
- Type B – corrugated cardboard (3 mm)
- Type C – corrugated cardboard (3,5 - 4 mm)
5 – layered flutes:
- Type BC - corrugated cardboard (7 mm)
- Type BE - corrugated cardboard (4,6 mm)